College Park is the sole owner of the information collected through this web site. We do not sell, share or rent this information to others. The information we collect through the College Park web site can be categorized as follows:
- Passive traffic information is any non-personal information that helps us track the success and content of our Site.
- Voluntarily supplied information is information that users might give us while using the services provided by College Park online; such as signing up for our mail list, submitting an order for material or products or contacting the company with questions.
College Park is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to voluntarily provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.What we may collect
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- College Park will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information or site statistics to others. We never provide your information to third parties for marketing or promotional purposes. We may release user information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with law; (2) to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (3) protect the rights, property or safety of College Park, our users or others.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Testimonial and Photo Submission
By submitting your testimonial and/or photos
, you irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by College Park Industries, Inc., or anyone authorized by College Park Industries, Inc. for any promotional purpose (i.e. website testimonial, advertisements, brochures), including photographs or action/performance videos, general information (excluding address) or quotes provided by you, without compensation. Submitter also authenticates that all photograph uploaded are an original work by you, or you have obtained all rights, licenses, consents and permissions necessary in order to use. For minors, you represent that you are the legal parent or guardian of the person names on this form, who is under legal age, and consent to the foregoing on his/her behalf.No Grant of Intellectual Property
We are not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from our site nor the information or content contained. Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in questionJurisdiction and Governing Law
Any dispute arising between College Park and readers with reference to this Site is to be governed by Michigan law.